Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Taking over the asylum!


Well, taking over the greenhouse to be more accurate 😉  The tomatoes have all reached the roof now ~ next year I will definitely be growing bush varieties! 


I took all these photos on Sunday and today I noticed that flowers are opening on the peppers. 


The cucumbers have lots of flowers and tiny fruits.  It's been amazing to see how quickly all the plants in the greenhouse grow and change almost daily.


The geraniums are continuing to thrive.  The choisya seems to have settled down ~ I guess it's glad to have been rescued from being swamped to death by the weeds in the border!


I've started to anchor some of the dahlias to their canes now that they are getting taller.


Flowers are starting to appear...


...which makes me very happy indeed 😍


And I thought I'd finish this short little post with a photo of Adrian doing his regular Sunday chore of feeding his "babies" 😄

No comments:

Post a Comment