Sunday, July 24, 2022

Learning new things!

image from Clipart Library


Once again I'm way behind with my blogging but I do sort-of have a sort-of excuse this time 😉

We finally had to get a new computer as our old one was getting decidedly temperamental ~ we thought we'd better bite the bullet and replace it before it conked out altogether!  I hasten to add that we're not complaining about having to replace the old one since the PC and monitor were 8 and 14 years old respectively, so they'd lasted really well.  It's been a little bit of a learning-curve getting used to the new one, though, as our old computer used Windows 8.....this new one is using Windows 11.  Things have moved on a tad over these last eight years😄

Actually, it hasn't been as difficult as we had feared, and transferring all our gubbins from the old computer to the new one went relatively smoothly.  I think the worst part was all the hours poor Adrian spent online trying to decide which one to get ~ I thought it best to just leave him to get on with it and try to look like I knew what he was talking about when he was discussing his research with me LOL

I've still been beavering away in the garden whilst all this has been going on, so have a fair few photos to share with you ~ so watch this space!   

No comments:

Post a Comment