Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Oh, the shame 😳


This time last year I had a pristine greenhouse, but by the end of the season.....


it was a shameful mess😒


So I spent the weekend sorting out and clearing up in there.....


finally getting it finished yesterday.  I rearranged some of the shelves as I had to make room for the tools, etc, I use when I'm working out in the garden.  They had previously all been dumped in the porch but as we're hoping to finally have it rebuilt some time this year, I thought it best to find new homes for all those little bits and pieces.  I may eventually move the garden tools out to the shed but it too is in need of a major clear-out/tidy up exercise so they will have to stay put in the greenhouse for now 😉


This year's plug plants are starting to arrive from Marshalls, which was an added incentive to get the greenhouse sorted out!  It was lovely to pot on the plants which have arrived ~ I'd forgotten just how nice it is my little greenhouse, and I think Froggie was pleased to see his domain all spick and span once again 😊

Now I just have to gird my loins to tackle the garden😮

No comments:

Post a Comment