Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Temptation...


"I generally avoid temptation...unless I can't resist it"
Mae West

I do try not to get tempted by pretty/unusual/vintage/whatever "stuff" but buttons are one of my (many!) little weaknesses.  So not only do I have a yarn stash, I also have a button stash.....and for some reason, bearing in mind that I am not a sewer, I have a little fabric stash too 😏

Anyhoo, I was cruising through Etsy looking for pretty hair elastics and I came across EcoBlue...

...I wasn't actually looking for buttons...

...but since I was already there, it would've been rude not to have a look at Gill's pretty little wooden buttons.  So I had a little look.....I swear I was just going to look ~ for future reference, of course.  Somehow, though, these cute little buttons ended up in my basket 😉

And yes, since I'm sure you're wondering, I did get some new hair elastics whilst I was there, too, so I didn't totally abandon my original mission LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment