Sunday, January 9, 2022

Guest bedroom...part three

I'm way behind, as usual, with my show-and-tell guest bedroom photos ~ a lot has happened since my last post!

As you can see, the painting is all finished now...

...and the carpet has been laid.


We are really pleased with the lovely job Mark has made of the painting 😊


It all looks so very crisp and new in the bedroom now...


...a far cry from how the room was before the updating work started!





There are still a few things for Shug (our lovely joiner) to finish and hopefully he'll be here this coming week to get them done.  In the meantime, we've put the furniture (apart from a bed, which we need to buy) into the room and I've started to do the bit I like the best ~ putting out all the pretty stuff.  More updates to come in due course 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment