Monday, November 14, 2022

Mrs Organised!

 

image from Clipart Library

I have bemoaned the fact numerous times that I never think to make any pertinent notes for a project when I start working on it.....then get distracted and move on to something new.  Of course by the time I come back to finish the first project, I've usually forgotten who I was making it for, the hook size, etc, etc 😒

I finally decided enough was enough, and did some internet searching for suitable organising ideas.  I briefly considered cobbling something together myself but then came across these little beauties on Etsy.

Trying to be realistic for a change, I figured I probably wouldn't ever get round to making something suitable.....


and as these were just what I was looking for, I decided to treat myself.


I bought them from Stationery Geek Store and I'm now looking forward to having all the relevant information to hand with my future projects 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment