Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Who can resist temptation?


Not yours truly, it would seem 😄



Wool Warehouse, my favourite yarn supplier, often  have something on special offer but I've been really good at resisting temptation for months now.  Alas, that "being good" streak was shattered when this scrumptious Stylecraft Dream Catcher yarn came up in one of their recent newsletters ~ I just couldn't resist those gorgeous gradual colour change shades, especially at £5.99 per 150g ball instead of the usual £7.99!  I could have quite happily bought some of each of the nine different shades but managed to contain myself to just five 😉 


Arapaho


Tree of Life


Chinook


Comanche


Ocean Deep


I was a little hesitant about the yarn as the fibre content is 10% wool and 90% acrylic; I find most pure wool yarns irritate my skin, which is why I usually go for the acrylics.  However, this is beautifully soft and I'm really looking forward to making something for myself for a change 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment