Saturday, September 3, 2022

Froggie!


Well yes, you're quite right ~ this isn't actually a frog LOL  I just thought the droplets of water on the alchemilla looked so lovely, like little diamonds glinting in the sunlight 😊 


This, however, is a frog 😉


I was just kneeling there weeding away and minding my own business, when the bloody thing frightened the life out of me by leaping out of the gypsophila to the left of the photo! 


To be fair, I don't know who was more surprised, me or the frog LOL


Anyhoo, it was obliging enough to stay put whilst I ran (well, I say "ran" but it was more like walking fast 😄) into the house to get my camera.  It posed very nicely for a few minutes for me to take some photos, then it hopped off into the next section of the hedge border and squeezed itself into the boundary wall.  I'm now beginning to wonder how many more frogs are living in and around that wall!

No comments:

Post a Comment