Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Pretty dishcloths

 

I whipped up another set of dishcloths, this time using some of the variegated yarn from my stash: King Cole Bamboo Cotton.  It's a 50% bamboo viscose/50% cotton yarn, so ideal for dishcloths.  I love how the patterns form with variegated yarns, with no effort required on my part whatsoever 😄


I don't see why dishcloths should be dull and boring.....


....these look very pretty sitting by the sink, patiently waiting to be used.


As you might have guessed, Ethel-Maud was very interested in these cloths, too.  She seems to have her eye on a fourth colourway, still in the stash bag, that I didn't use this time ~ I may have to make her a blanket sooner rather than later 😉

This latest batch of dishcloths isn't destined for my kitchen this time, I made them as a little gift ~ I do hope the recipient will like them!  Mind you, I'm pretty sure that I have enough yarn left to make a set for myself too, so I've added it to my ever-increasing list of things to make LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment