![]() |
| image from Freepik |
Featherstone Hall Hotel: A Dolls House Story: Julie Jackson
Watch and Prey (The Hidden Norfolk Murder Mystery Series Book 15): JM Dalgliesh
When Death Calls (The Hidden Norfolk Murder Mystery Series Book 16): JM Dalgliesh
The Killing Code (DCI Jack Logan Crime Thrillers Book 3): JD Kirk
Blood And Treachery (DCI Jack Logan Crime Thrillers Book 4): JD Kirk
The Last Bloody Straw (DCI Jack Logan Crime Thrillers Book 5): JD Kirk
A Whisper Of Sorrows (DCI Jack Logan Crime Thrillers Book 6): JD Kirk
The Big Man Upstairs (DCI Jack Logan Crime Thrillers Book 7): JD Kirk
A Death Most Monumental (DCI Jack Logan Crime Thrillers Book 8): JD Kirk
A Snowball's Chance In Hell (DCI Jack Logan Crime Thrillers Book 9): JD Kirk
Ahead Of The Game (DCI Jack Logan Crime Thrillers Book 10): JD Kirk
An Isolated Incident (DCI Jack Logan Crime Thrillers Book 11): JD Kirk
Colder Than The Grave (DCI Jack Logan Crime Thrillers Book 12): JD Kirk
Come Hell Or High Water(DCI Jack Logan Crime Thrillers Book 13): JD Kirk
City of Scars (DCI Jack Logan Crime Thrillers Book 14): JD Kirk
Here Lie The Dead (DCI Jack Logan Crime Thrillers Book 15): JD Kirk
One For The Ages (DCI Jack Logan Crime Thrillers Book 16): JD Kirk
August was a very productive month for reading, no doubt helped by the fact that I had a fair bit of time on my hands whilst we travelled to and from Norfolk for Dad's 90th birthday holiday 😏
As you can see I did read another couple of the Hidden Norfolk Murder Mysteries but I've been very much side-tracked by the DCI Logan books, which I am enjoying immensely. Despite his gruff and fierce manner, there is just something so very appealing about Jack Logan! I will get back to the Hidden Norfolk books in due course, though 😉
I came across the Featherstone Hall Hotel book quite by accident whilst I was doing one of my favourite things: surfing dolls house-related stuff on the internet 😃 I vaguely remembered it being serialised in the now-defunct Dolls House & Miniature Scene magazine and whilst I really don't think I shall ever make a dolls house hotel, I thought it was nevertheless a nice book to add to my collection.
No magazines were caught up with this month, alas, but that is something I really need to get stuck into before they pile up too much!

No comments:
Post a Comment