Monday, October 17, 2022

Hot 'n' steamy!


The kitchen, that is, not me personally 😏

Beverly and I made this year's Christmas puddings last week.  It's always nice to spend time with her making the puddings ~ plus, of course, it saves my poor 'ole arms as she kindly "volunteers" to flex her 30-years younger muscles doing the heavyweight mixing 😉 We had to use two mixing bowls this time around, as my "giant economy size" bowl sadly bit the dust after developing a crack right across the base.  Still, I can't really complain too much as I bought it in a charity shop and did get a fair amount of use out of it 😄

 The photo above shows the first pudding after it's seven hour ~ I know, right 😮~ steaming.  I must confess that I'm a teensy bit concerned that I may not have added quite enough milk to the mix this year, so it's fingers crossed that the puds aren't too dry!

If you would like to try out the Larkin family Christmas pudding recipe, here's a link to the post from 2020 ~ enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment